Temple Street Children’s University Hospital required collection and urgent temperature controlled transportation of fresh breast milk samples from a West of Ireland donor with direct delivery of the samples to Temple St CUH Dublin.
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital contacted the team at Wheels We Deliver and spoke with a specialist in our Temperature Controlled Transport division. An overview of the requirement was provided and a DGSA trained driver was despatched. On instruction from the hospital, the samples were kept at a constant -18 degrees throughout transportation. Driver was tracked via GPS & regular updates on delivery status were provided to client. Delivery was completed within the window required to the complete satisfaction of the client.
Our Medical Delivery services:
- Express person to person urgent blood products, patient specimen samples
- Daily scheduled Blood, Pathology & Specimen sample collection & delivery service
- GP & Hospital Collection & Delivery service
- Sterile Hygienically lined vehicles
- DGSA trained drivers
- Fully tracked Next day delivery to UK, Europe and most North American locations
- Tailored solutions to meet your individual requirements
- International service for UN3373 Category B
- Next Flight Out & On Board Courier
Why choose Wheels?
- Competitive rates
- Flexible service and reactive team
- 24 hour customer service
- Online booking and reporting
- Real-time tracking from booking to delivery
- Door-to-door courier delivery
- Automated electronic proof of delivery
- Electronic invoicing – one invoice for all services
To discuss your Medical transport needs, contact one of our Medical Transport specialists today at firstname.lastname@example.org