Relocate their 12th and 16th floor offices from Madison ave to Third Ave in Manhattan over two weekends
- Move entire office 48 staff & trading floor after business hours. To be completed on two specified Friday’s in March. Office staff to be moved the first weekend and the trading floor on the second weekend.
- Ensure the least amount of disruption and continuity of business
- Ensure all staff and trading floor were fully operational for Monday morning.
- Provide crates and packing in advance to all staff for each desk location
- Full inventory of all equipment to be recorded, pack and labelled
- New hi tech office gym – old equipment to be disassembled and removed to Texas and storage. New equipment to be installed and assembled on site.
Making it Happen
- Wheels We Deliver engaged with their NYC partner Roadway Moving
- A project team was established and a series of site surveys & team meetings were conducted to create a clear understanding of our clients needs.
- Flexibility was a key factor in the entire process and all of the project team from top to bottom were briefed on this and constantly reminded of this requirement throughout the whole process.
- A Wheels We Deliver project manager, a team leader & 14 man crew from Roadway were assigned to the move.
- In advance of move, crates & labels were delivered to each floor. Crews arrived on time following close of business on Friday evening (despite record NYC Snow Storms!).
- The crew worked late into the night over both weekends and the moves were completed meticulously without issue & to the complete satisfication of our client.